The Gold Bar Mine is located 35 miles northwest of Eureka, Nevada. The property has seen historic mining from 1988 to 1994 by Atlas Precious Metals Inc. McEwen Mining Inc. acquired the property and began active exploration in 2011. The current project consists of an open pit mining operation delivering ore to a crushed heap leach with solution being processed through an ADR plant and refinery.
The Process Electrical &Instrumentation Technician will report to the Process Maintenance General Foreman. The E&I Technician will troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild, replacement and installation according to the engineering standards, best practices and the manufacturer recommendation
- Inspection of field instrumentation and verification of manufacture calibration, onsite calibration, and testing
- Control element inspection and troubleshooting, repair and rebuild, replacement and installation according to engineering standards, best practices, and manufacture recommendation
- Calibration, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation of analytical equipment.
- Support and maintenance of DCS, and PLCs based systems.
- Completing electrical work in accordance with NEC, NFPA70E, MSHA standards, and best practice
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in mining industry/heavy industrial using electrical/ Instrumentation, fiber communication, AC and DC motors, reliability principals, and PLCs
- State electrical licensing or technical electrical training/schooling
- Proven experience in dedication to documentation updates and creation for plant specific maintenance tasks including calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Practical knowledge of Motor Starters, MCCs, VFD, and 480-volt three phase systems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.