Duininck Concrete is a ready mix concrete supplier servicing West Central Minnesota from 11 batch plant locations. Our employees are the driving force behind our success. If you have an interest in being part of a winning team apply online.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flex Spending Account Plan (Medical and Dental)
- Health Saving Account
- 401K Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Employee Training Courses
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Incentive Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
General Purpose of the Job
Delivery of ready-mix concrete and other associated products to construction job sites. As a Ready-Mix Driver, this candidate will deliver concrete to job sites following safety and operational guidelines, check concrete for quality and size per ticket and maintain courteous customer relations.
Certificates, License, Registration
- Valid Department of Transportation Certified Commercial Drivers license Class A or B. Clean MVR record.
- Ability to pass Federal Department of Transportation drug screen and physical. Maintain driving record in accordance with FSMCA regulations and meet company policy requirements, including medical DOT card.
- Must be able to follow directions, instructions and guidance from management.
- Ability to deal with customers and other employees in diplomatic manner, in a variety of stressful situations.
- Must safety operate truck and perform tasks that are congruent with company policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English