Seattle Staffing LLC is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our corporate office team! This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, credit card reconciliations and other accounting duties as needed. This is a Full Time position.
- Review, enter and pay all invoices in a timely manner
- Work with inventory team to ensure daily deliveries are paid
- Maintain vendor account and W-9s
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile and pay company credit cards
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Backup to daily cash counting duties
- Work with Inventory team on product returns and assist in new product return process
- Bill vendors for product returns and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Willing to take on accounting projects as needed
- Minimum 3 years in accounting
- Strong computer skills especially Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Must have strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional attitude and reliable
- Must be 21 or older and pass a background check
- Washington driver’s license
Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical & dental (employee premiums are fully paid by the company) as well as several other voluntary benefits such as vision, ID theft protection and life insurance.
Seattle Staffing LLC is a full service staffing company that provides services for the following companies: Sea Suds - Car Wash; Jet City Gear - Glass & Good store; Uncle Ike’s - Recreational Cannabis retail; Mount Baker & Capitol Hill - Property Management; Jet City Publishing. To view more information about our company please visit our website at https://seattlestaffing.com.
Discrimination and harassment have no place at Seattle Staffing LLC. Seattle Staffing believes in promoting equal employment opportunity. We make employment decisions based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based on employee’s gender, gender expression or identity, color, race, age, national origin, religion, creed, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, political ideology, or other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English