Process Technician II is responsible in assisting in the production of bulk dietary ingredients in accordance with SOP and cGMP guidelines. Complete daily production product schedule in Mixing, Grinding, Batching or Packaging departments set by supervisor.
- Follow all SOPs and cGMPs
- Clean, prepare and organize process area
- Completely read and understand all instructions listed on Load Sheet
- Complete paperwork and initial/sign where required as steps of process are completed
- Return all unused raw materials to appropriate location
- Assist within department and in other departments as directed by supervisor
- Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols.
- Provide support for all safety and environmental initiatives.
- Proactively attempts to prevent all accidents and eliminate all unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to safety by displaying appropriate safe behaviors
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-3 years of industry experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of basic math and English reading skills to perform essential functions of the job, understanding of weights and measurements.
Environmental and/or Physical Requirements (if applicable)
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
Innophos is a leading international producer of specialty ingredient solutions that deliver far-reaching, versatile benefits for the food, health, nutrition and industrial markets. We leverage our expertise in the science and technology of blending and formulating phosphate, mineral and botanical based ingredients for our customers.
Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. We are driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity and collaboration.
Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations across the United States, in Canada, Mexico and China and sells into over 70 countries.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.