Discovery Senior Living, a national award-winning developer, owner, and operator of senior living communities is currently searching for Per-Diem LPNs to join our team at our community Rittenhouse Village at Lehigh Valley. As one of the top 20 largest senior living providers in the United States and the top 5 for growth in the world, Discovery is redefining senior living through innovation, leadership, and design. As a result, the company currently has a flourishing portfolio of more than 65 communities with plans for continued growth.
As an LPN, you will provide nursing care in accordance with the client's plan of care to include comprehensive health and psycho-social evaluation, monitoring of the client’s condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services.
- Two years' LPN experience required
- Two years' experience in assisted living, personal care, or in a nursing home
- Licensed Practical Nurse license in good standing
- Ability to ensure community follows all federal, state and local laws and regulations as pertains to resident services and care.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments.
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is essential.
- The ability to work overnights and weekends.
- Flexible schedule preferred
Benefits for PER DIEM Employees
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. For per diem team members we offer a competitive 401(k) with company match, optional disability benefits, free confidential employee assistance programs, and optional life insurance.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.