Process Technician I is responsible for sanitizing production area and production equipment, and preforming entry level production tasks.
- Perform deep cleanings on ovens, rooms and all equipment
- Turns valves to drain machines or tanks and disconnects pipes
- Sprays machines, and tanks with water to loosen and remove dirt or other foreign matter
- Scrubs floors and walls
- Dispose of trash from the trash cans in the production and warehouse areas as needed
- Clean drums, and pallets daily
- Connect hoses and lines to pump and starts pump to circulate cleaning and sterilizing solution through hose and lines
- Scrubs interior of disconnected pipes, valves, spigots, gauges, and meters
- Mixes cleaning solutions and diluted acids
- Assist within department and in other departments as directed by supervisor
- Perform entry level production tasks in Mixing, Batching, Grinding and Packaging
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years of previous experience in cleaning of a cGMP manufacturing facility
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of basic math and English reading skills to perform essential functions of the job, understanding of weights and measurements.
- Ability to lift 10 or more pounds on a regular basis
Innophos is a leading international producer of specialty ingredient solutions that deliver far-reaching, versatile benefits for the food, health, nutrition and industrial markets. We leverage our expertise in the science and technology of blending and formulating phosphate, mineral and botanical based ingredients for our customers.
Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. We are driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity and collaboration.
Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations across the United States, in Canada, Mexico and China and sells into over 70 countries.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.