Do you have experience dumping concrete from a mixer truck on a mainline pour? Our Dump person takes someone who can coordinate multiple trucks arriving at the same time and who can physically move the chute where needed. Here is an example of the grit we are looking for: https://www.facebook.com/1549372758651746/videos/1064969080524684/
Aside from the standard group health benefits you’d expect—we offer great pay and benefits, a fantastic retirement plan, earned paid time off and paid holidays.
- Under direct supervision, assist in the placement and setup for concrete paving operations.
- Set forms, puddle and assist the finishers as requested.
- Ability to work hourly full time.
- Generally, work 50 hours per week which may include Saturdays. May be less hours due to weather conditions.
- Generally full-time shifts are from 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 3:30pm on some Saturdays.
- More hours may be required based on weather and needs of the projects.
- Winter layoff may occur annually.
- Authorized to work in the United States required.
- Minimum of at least 18 years of age required.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions required.
- Ability to ensure job site is kept clean, safe and secure at the end of the shift required.
- Ability to understand Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Employee Right-to-Know program required.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and safety equipment for extended periods of time required.
- Ability to understand and follow all standard operating procedures, controlled documents, safety procedures, safety guidelines, work rules and company policies and procedures required.
- Ability to actively listen required.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail when completing work tasks required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team required.
- Ability to have regular and punctual attendance at assigned work location required.
- General labor experience working in the outdoors preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
Roloff Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to administer all terms and conditions of employment on the basis of merit and the qualifications of each individual. Roloff Construction will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Phone: (402) 861-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English