The Pike Company believes that our people are our most important asset. We’re committed to creating a dynamic and challenging work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and succeed. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement encourages each employee to achieve his or her goals – both in terms of customer satisfaction and career growth. Our combination of top talent, resources and support allows our employees to produce great results. If you would like to be a part of an organization with a strong set of values, then The Pike Company is the place for you.
Provide assistance in executing the quality control process related to the scheduling procedures established by the Company on all projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that your surrounding environment is in compliance with all safety procedures.
- Accountable for reporting any unsafe conditions and/or accidents to management immediately.
- Accountable for building trust and rapport with all clients by demonstrating a Professional Consulting Mindset Behavior (PCMB) that produces an understanding of the customer viewpoints through various methods such as asking clarifying questions, effectively challenging to advise appropriately and understanding a variety of viewpoints.
- Responsible for working with project teams to update progress on schedules, analyze critical path and develop an understanding of key factors involved with timely completion.
- Accountable for visiting job sites and documenting progress as business dictates.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of and participating in training programs as necessary to assure proficiency in the scheduling process and procedures set forth by the Company.
- Accountable for assisting in the RMI process as needed.
- Responsible for analyzing and revising schedule logic, communicating projected roadblocks to applicable Company personnel as required.
- Accountable for collaborating with the Virtual Design Contract (VDC) team to incorporate project schedules into building a model.
- Responsible for assisting the Estimating/Operations Departments in developing schedules for proposals.
- Accountable for creating recovery and/or acceleration plans to ensure projects stay on track as needed.
- Responsible for writing the critical path method (CPM) analysis report to communicate status of projects to applicable stakeholders and executives.
- Accountable for assisting the operations leadership team in creating baseline schedules.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a project tracking log to summarize project progress for executive overview.
- Accountable for understanding and abiding by role, department and Company expectations pertaining to policies, procedures and all other applicable requirements.
- Accountable to travel as business dictates and ability to accommodate a flexible schedule to meet workload needs.
- Responsible for performing other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution; and/or minimum of 5 years’ equivalent experience or equivalent combination of educations and experience, required.
- Construction Environment Experience, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, required.
- Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project Scheduling, required.
- Blue Print reading, required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Incentive
Phone: (585) 271-5256
The Pike Company and LECESSE Construction are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer(s). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English