Maintenance Account Manager - McCall, ID
At Franz Witte, we have made it our mission to be the “coolest” landscape maintenance and nursery company ever!
Since Franz Witte was founded in 1971, we have been bringing timeless designs and quality construction to all our clients because we are passionate about providing something truly special. In addition to being passionate about our work, we are also passionate about giving back to the beautiful community that we live in. Our “cool” culture is centered around hard work, relationships, leadership, and excellence and we are proud to be one of the leading landscaping and nursery companies in Idaho (and the only one with a Flamingo as our mascot!).
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our team. As a Manager, you will get to spend your time in the great outdoors maintaining beautiful landscapes for both our residential and commercial clients. Not only will you get to be a member of one of the “coolest” teams around but you will also get the opportunity to see your work grow all around the community.
What You’ll Do:
- Constantly build clientele through new clients as well as adding services to our existing clients
- Full spectrum of communication with clients. Person should be able to verbally communicate with client from the initial phone call to the completion and follow-up of a projects
- Attend weekly scheduling and training meetings.
- Management of all areas of Maintenance, year-round.
- Maintain quality of workmanship and safety of job site and crew
- Business skills. Person should be able to estimate a project, create a professional proposal for clients, and document and summarize completed job information for billing, and profitability.
- Constantly build our marketing program to achieve the growth necessary for profitability.
- Keep abreast of new products, new practices and new services we could supply
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Knowledge of the landscape maintenance industry and the skills required
- Strong management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficient Computer skills
- Irrigation knowledge
- Strong desire to continue to learn
- Basic Secondary Language Skills
- Work 10+ hrs a day Monday through Friday; with some Saturday work as the season requires
All employees will be subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English