NOW HIRING: Licensed Residential Plumber **$5,000 Sign In Bonus**
Looking for WORK/LIFE balance? Want to work close to home? Short drive times?
Come to Pacific Heating & Cooling for a career that supports your family and lifestyle.
Service Areas: Pierce, South King, and Thurston County!
Pacific Heating & Cooling is the South Sounds Largest Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Company!
For over 30 years, Pacific Heating & Cooling has served homeowners in the Tacoma, WA area, from Lacey to Renton, offering professional and affordable heating and air conditioning services.
Family owned and operated, our company is built on family values and strong ties to our loyal clients. We've built a reliable heating and cooling company committed to exceptional service every time. And our licensed, bonded, and background-checked field technicians are held to the highest standards of workmanship and customer relations.
Primary Job Function: The functions of a Service Plumber are to provide general plumbing installation, repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers' in their homes and utilizes customer service training.
- Must know local plumbing codes and apply them in a practical manner.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, and co-worker technicians to ensure project is correct.
- Ability to draw simple diagrams, and read blueprints or other drawings.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for plumbing work as well as calculations for necessary invoicing
- WA State Plumbers License
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
- Attention to detail.
- Must follow OSHA and all safety standards and processes.
- Valid driver's license.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill.
- Participate in a team environment.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Sick days
401K Retirement Plan
GREAT PAY and BENEFITS! GREAT ATMOSPHERE! GROWING COMPANY!
If these (3) things interest you, and if you're an electrician looking for a career (not just a job) . . . We are the company for you!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.