Eau Claire, WI
Drylock Technologies, formerly Presto Absorbent Products, mission is by combining customer focus with product innovation and manufacturing, we provide hygiene products of the future, today.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, one that will oversee the department and whose goal is to analyze marketing trends. This is a fast paced, high energy and exciting position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate Drylock Core Values: Safety, Respect, Ownership
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Specifies market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Lead quarterly competitive benchmarking analysis to develop products that meet the needs of the US and Global markets.
- Manage online marketing strategies and provide oversight to ensure that online ad campaigns are effective.
- Oversee marketing efforts including packaging, promotional materials, literature, catalogs, Drylock web page, etc.
- Define the category objectives in terms of volume, market share, net sales value, gross profit;
- Increase the profitability of the portfolio and the quality of the product mix in all its dimensions (regarding market share, evolution, penetration, distribution, etc.);
- Perform a SWOT-analysis of the portfolio, eliminating non-performing products and driving new product development;
- Monitor the products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product, consumer’s needs & expectations and customer requirements, defining the product vision;
- Transform consumer needs, market insights, trends, sales data and shopper insights into marketing plans and actions within the different channels
- Prepare consumer research proposals and questionnaires.
- Translate the category management strategy (product range, pricing, brands, marketing) into local action plans within the country organizations;
- Set-up and follow-up the category management budgets and plans; provide internal communication and external marketing communication about the
- Work closely together with R&D, sales and other departments, to deliver winning
- Manage teams in the local markets, structure and organize the department to come to an efficient organization.
- Creation of market and competition analysis
- Consumer research/ Market Insight with a specific focus on innovation.
- Product & Concept Development: Further development of the product portfolio
- Project responsibility for introducing new products
- Development of marketing concepts and special offers
- Brand Management
- Support Sales Team
- Member of the local management team
- Link between Sales, Purchase, R&D, and Operations
- Design strategies to drive sales growth and increase profitability
- Lead specific category management projects for selected/ strategic customers in order to build tailor-made and differentiated customer marketing plans.
- Act strategically and formulate effective strategies
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS required in Marketing. Preferred: Master’s degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years Marketing experience including experience in category management with a proven track record as a high performer in B2B and/or B2C
- International and intercultural experience and mindset, preferably having worked and lived abroad.
- Completed commercial training or study
- Experience in sales or marketing with a focus on trademarks
- Open and secure occurrence
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.