Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms. Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, we also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
We have a vacancy in our central London office for a full time Information Assistant. The purpose of this role is to support the Information Services and Business Intelligence (IS & BI) team in their delivery of the following services:
• Hard copy acquisition and management;
• Training on library resources and processes;
• Assisting the Research team with searches;
• Contributing to the promotion and development of the service
• Contributing to client account management
• The day to day administration and support of the IS & BI service.
Position expectations are as follows:
Collections management/administration: Undertake collections management duties within the Central Team and at client library sites (on a rota basis), including:
• Processing new orders from clients for journals and books.
• Liaising with clients regarding orders.
• Processing of new books (cataloguing and updating LMS).
• Journal administration.
• Updating client and Integreon systems.
• Reviewing new publications list.
• Administrative support around renewal of materials.
• Provide data to support electronic resource renewal/adoption.
• Password administration.
• Arranging for article copy requests to be provided.
• Physical library management (including admin support for client satellite collections, distribution of new materials, liaising with client post room).
• Providing admin support for budgeting work where required.
• Updating client intranet pages and regular posts (eg new books lists, comms).
• Uploading know how to client know how system.
Training administration, including:
• Tracking requests.
• Updating central training records.
• Booking training sessions with clients and suppliers.
General library service support:
• Support to the Business Intelligence and Current Awareness service (eg compiling and sending reports, pulling together simple requests, emailing regular alerts).
• Providing passwords.
• Arranging client-facing meetings for team members.
• Support on production of marketing materials for the service.
• Support on production of reports for clients (eg collating information for Monthly Account Reviews).
• Application of best practice.
Personal success characteristics:
• Organised and methodical.
• Communication and listening skills – ability to articulate positions/opinions clearly, effectively and objectively (verbally and in writing).
• Problem solving – anticipate and resolve problems before they happen.
• Interpersonal skills – develops and maintains effective professional relationships internally and externally.
• Flexibility – ability to adapt to changed responsibilities and new situations.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Good level of numeracy.
• Client focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients.
• Creativity – has new, creative and unique ideas to problems. Encourages the creative initiatives of others.
• Previous experience in an information services or related role, preferably in the legal sector.
• Experience of organising information and updating electronic records.
To view a full version of Integreon’s Privacy notice please click on the following link -
By clicking on ‘accept' under section 5 you acknowledge that Integreon Managed Solution Ltd is holding and processing your information in accordance with our Privacy notice.
You can view, amend, delete your personal details by logging onto the Applicant Tracking System at any time.