Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms. Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, we also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
We have a permanent vacancy for a Lead Finance Data Analyst working in our client's finance data architecture team, this is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. This role will work alongside Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), Database Administrators and Application Teams embedded within the business and technology functions and will help them articulate, define and implement standard data structures and content, including mapping from sources to data endpoints (e.g. reports, analytics, and applications).
Core position expectations are as follows:
• Management of a team of Data Analysts and Developers.
• Maintenance of the finance systems.
• Data integrity checks to make sure the client’s data is correct and clean.
• Knowledge of SQL and XML is essential and VBA will be beneficial. XML is used to support the invoicing application (EDG), SQL to build bespoke reports and to query databases.
• Assisting and resolving system queries, this will involve working alongside the client’s IT team and/or the appropriate Vendor.
• Responsible for understanding, defining and managing inter-systems data flows.
• Managing user queries across all systems.
• Project work to upgrade and improve system functionality.
• To produce the appropriate project documentation to meet project requirements.
• To undertake high level product / technology upgrade migration planning in order to assist the implementation of projects.
• Maintaining Process documentation in line with changes in operation of the systems.
Personal success characteristics:
• Exposure to and use of Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a proven capacity to turn data into information.
• Ability to work with a team, that is cross-location based.
• Ability to manage a number of concurrent projects.
• Experience of working with third-party service providers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail - accuracy is critical to the role.
• Evidence of a proactive and pragmatic approach to his/her work.
• Experience with data cleansing, analysis, discovery, profiling and classification projects.
• Proven report writing capabilities.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Flexible but methodical and thorough process oriented approach.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to mitigate risks and manage issues to resolution.
• Attention to detail whilst maintaining a results oriented approach.
• Innovative thinker – able to turn customer requirements into solutions. Ability to see the big picture.
• Project experience requested as you will be expected to support system projects.
• Staff Management, Mentoring and Training experience, essential to managing the workloads.
• Solid and proven experience working in an IT or finance team, supporting software applications preferably in a Law Firm or other professional services environment.
• Experience of IT business analysis.
• Experience of VBA, SQL, XML.
• Experience of Biztalk, SSIS desirable.
• Preferably a graduate or of graduate caliber.
To view a full version of Integreon’s Privacy notice please click on the following link -
By clicking on ‘accept' under section 5 you acknowledge that Integreon Managed Solution Ltd is holding and processing your information in accordance with our Privacy notice.
You can view, amend, delete your personal details by logging onto the Applicant Tracking System at any time.