MultiSource Manufacturing LLC is a customer-focused contract manufacturer working to provide affordable, high quality engineering and fabrication services. We strive to be a comprehensive resource for all the services you need from hands-on project management to industry standardized installation. For precision machining to complete assembly, MultiSource is your one-stop-shop for quality, efficiency, and excellence in manufacturing.
Operates, and verifies the quality of work on a wide variety of manual controlled machines involving close tolerances and difficult set-ups. Performs routine or repetitive operations in a manner which will consistently meet quality requirements and production standards. Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Runs routine and repetitive operations that are set-up on a wide variety of manual controlled machines.
- Works from drawings and/or specifications with direction from the Team Leader.
- Deburr’s parts as required.
- Studies specifications, blueprint, drawings or sample prototypes to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished parts.
- Scans machining process to detect malfunctions and readjust settings as needed.
- Verifies conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Keep accurate, easy to read records of work performed and materials used.
- Perform in-process inspection of own work while running machine.
- Complete required paperwork and keep material and paperwork organized.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition. Works safely, and complies with all established safety rules and work practices.
- Maintains and cares for all shop tools, machines and equipment.
- Conform to the company quality system procedures as documented.
- High school education or GED
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and diagrams. Computer experience and knowledge using Microsoft programs.
- At least 6 months operating experience in a job shop environment.
- Possess the ability to reverse engineer parts
- Lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO in the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO in the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English