Aureon is seeking a driven Senior Living Professional to oversee the Sales and Marketing program for a beautiful community in Garland, Texas. This role will work on the sales strategy, follow up on leads, meet monthly sales goals, and differentiate the community from the rest of the competition.
- Interacts with all leads whether provided through advertising, public relations, referral, or personal contact and turn those leads into residents of the community using professional selling skills and sales processes.
- Conducts weekly strategy and advisory meetings with the Executive Director.
- Conducts quarterly competitive market research including established communities and new/upcoming communities, ranking and analysis and accurately reports data on the competitor tracking form.
- Tracks leads, keeping accurate records on all leads and prospects and all sales activities using a CRM.
- Pulls management reports on sales activities, leads, move ins, conversions, and critical success factors
- Generates leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources.
- Reviews and facilitates the Move-In Packet with the resident and/or family.
- Keeps abreast of professional development in the field by reading, attending conferences and training sessions.
- Acts professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of marketing/sales experience in senior living setting preferred.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.