Start a career with Seneca Companies! Our construction laborers have a direct path for advancement and have overtime offered on a regular basis along with great company benefits.
Seneca Companies, a leader in the fuel systems industry, is seeking Additional labor for our construction division. The Construction Laborers will be responsible for working in a team to construct and install petroleum equipment for our clients. This position will require frequent travel out of town with compensation to accommodate.
Starting at $16-18 per hour, based on experience. Seneca provides paid training for Trainees to become licensed UST installers.
Sign on bonuses (up to $2,500) available for licensed UST Installers!
- Assist in installing and testing petroleum tanks, piping and other equipment
- Assist in removal and disposal of old petroleum equipment
- Follow safety procedures on each job
- Operate various power tools, skid loaders, air compressors, forklifts, and other related tools and equipment in performing described duties
- Traveling to out of town job sites and work out doors
- High school or GED level education preferred
- Experience in a construction related field
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to perform manual construction work and equipment operations
- Ability to work out of town and overnights on a frequent basis
We offer an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days, and 401K.
Seneca Companies is a diverse group of entities committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Petroleum Construction, Service & Distribution of Equipment; General Contracting & Aviation Fueling; Hydro-blasting, Industrial Cleaning & Emergency Response Services; Environmental Consulting & Compliance Services; Remediation & Process Systems; Industrial Fluid Power & Handling Solutions as well as Vehicle Equipment Sales & Service. With a corporate office in Des Moines, IA we have roughly 350 employees in nine different branch offices.
Post-offer physical and drug screen required for all positions. EOE
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.