FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry!
Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for an Experienced Material Handler to join one of our teams in Hillsboro, OR!
- Responsible for performing tasks involved in shipping, receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Examines stock and materials for obvious defects or damage.
- Prepares and maintains records for the material shipping, receiving and warehousing area.
- Support production department in all materials related responsibilities.
- Sorts, labels, and stores incoming materials, parts, and supplies in the appropriate bins or areas in accordance with company procedures and practices
- Prepares finished products for shipment and may load it on trucks
- Prepares kits, parts, and materials for assembly operation
- Maintain records within SAP in a timely basis
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3 years of Material Handling experience required
- SAP experience required
- Must be able to pass a forklift certification examination
- Travel between offices as needed
- Ability to operate a Forklift
- Ability to work without instructions
Must be located in Greater Portland Metro area or willing to commute. Must be available for on-site interview.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.